Shopping in the City of Hong Kong

Before I ventured to HK for shopping, every blog I read or review or people I met who went there told me one two things: H&M and SASA! I don’t want to just repeat their advice but they weren’t lying, these two shops were one of the famous ones in HK streets. I will feed you with delicious divalicious details of each store on bargains and shopping secrets as you continue to read. MUAAHAHAAH



H&M also had a sale in store so I was quite lucky to look at 2for RM 50 Rolling Stones tops, 2 for RM 70 plain knitted bodycon dresses and RM 100 dresses. Even in the UK ( which will be an upcoming post sometime in the future ) , H&M was one of my favouriet stores. I enjoy the travelling bits and seeing brands I familiarize with places I been. In HK, H&M dresses were loud, colourful and vibrant. Affordable too at RM 100-150 a piece which comparing to its quality was well worth the money! Leaving the store with a couple of Rollling Stones and Rock &Roll tshirts and two bodycon dresses, my H&M expedition was pretty satisfying I must say.

Oh and just in case you were going to email to ask where is it – there is one at Tsim Sha Tsui which is one of the shopping districts which will be on your list !

SASA was a whole experience by it self. Lets just say every corner of each street you walk around Hong Kong you see SASA bright and pink in its store not able to be missed. In terms of perfumes, I never found the prices very attractive back in KL anyhow if I compare them to airport prices but in HK, the perfumes were about 20% cheaper then KL so if you buy a few you will see some savings.

- Short truth advert : MACAU is even cheaper for SASA Perfumes . SHHHHH I will write a post later on –


SASA as you already know also carries make up and skincare items and its SKII and Lancome range were very affordable in Hong Kong besides their long make up range from famous brands of Maybelline, Loreal,KANEBO,Shiseido, Maquillage to local Japanese and Korean brands. I purchased a couple of eye shadow sets from a Japanese brand with extensive colour coordination for only RM 20 compared to over here in SASA being RM 40! Friends of mine bought masks and skin regime tools too which apparently was much cheaper.

Also an apparent observation, your Lady Aphrodite noticed extensive ranges of brands which were not found in Malaysia under SASA and they looked too pretty to not try! So give it a shot and glam your SASA experience

You will come across other brands along the way at the city streets including Esprit, NIKE, Adidas and so on but if you wait for my next post of CITYGATE please save your money from the city shopping for these brands and take your shopping to the outlet mall where it is more value for money and total savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...