Introducing Ms Raquel Reed

Hello there! 


It's mid week and almost reaching the weekend! So hang in there as today we introduce to you Ms Raquel reed


Not one of the big players on the blog.. But I love niche blogs like these that offer cute and almost one of a kind pieces...


Raqul Reed ; feel charismatic




I've featured one or two of Raquel reeds pieces but have never been lured to buy any... But of late I notice that their collections are geared towards sweet and flirty pieces... Yes... It's the girly-nees in me that's attracted to their flowery dresses and summery tops.. ( doesn't quiet help that their model is cute .. And brings out the flowy dresses so nicely





So whats hot about Raquel Reed? Their prices! As affordable as RM30-ish for dresses and RM20-ish for tops! It's definitely a bargain! What more can a discount-holic ask for?! Yay!


I felt that it was was a good bargain that I refused to pay the RM7 postage .. Which will then not make it worth the price so I went for COD at Taipan... For those studying/ living in the area... Easy access for a great bargain! And Ms Raquel was prompt at responding to emails arranging for a place and time to meet..


My only complain however would be a misrepresentation of the material of the dress... I was told that the dress I wanted to buy is cotton only to find out its a mix of polyester... Hmmmmsss... Something that Ms Raquel would need to work on.. Reading the label... But I must say.. The dress turned out as much as I expected!! :))







So I suppose complains aside, who can resist an great discounts! Hope you would have a good time shopping and browsing as I did! till next time *smile and stay fabulous!

1 comment:

Jessie Lim Kah Yan said...

Oh hey! I know this blogshop! You got RAQUL wrong anyways. Maybe it just stated the dress material wrongly.Most blogshop does that too..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...