Rain.. Rain.. Go away!

Hello cold monsoon winds and rainy months.. We've come to the time of the year where in some countries see fall.. We see rain.. And lots of it!


Now.. Let's not get this wet downy weather cramp our style ... I thought for this post.. I shall let you girlies view what pretty cardis and jackets are seducing us online!


I love how these online shops also are so in tune with fashion, weather and also our needs!:)




Envelope yourself


This cardi was love at first sight! Versatile, chic and trendy... Looks like it can be worn even as a scarf or just drape it at the shoulders.. I only wished they had it in black.. Then I could pair it with everything I have!


Envelope Chiffon Cardi @ White Soot - RM49
*Unfortunately at the time of posting this, this pretty cardi is Sold Out! let's just hope Ms White Soot, brings more back! 




Stun me, Tweed me


As Korean as they say it is... I can only think how warm I would be in one of these... Great for work wear in a super air-condition office.. Or a day out when paired with dark skinnies!




Stunning 42: Tweed Me @ Stunning - RM79



Kimono sleeve, warm me!


Trendy, functional and light enough to stuff in your handbag.. What more can you ask for in a cardi.. Especially to keep you warm and looking cute! :)


Kimono Sleeve Cardi @ Chic Valley - RM55


I'm a fan of Chic valley's cardigans.. So since they are restocking.. Go crazy! You should get one too! :) till then *smile and stay fabulous!


Sheer Shawl Cardi - RM35


Waterfall Cardi - RM55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...