Be bold, be flashy, be tempted!

One fine lovely evening, while taking a stroll along the five-foot-walk way of Taman Tun Dr Ismail, hunting for desserts after a hearty dinner.. My eyes laid upon a clothes rack (out of no where really) along the five-foot-way.. and with it.. I saw... Be Tempted Collection!
How apt I would say.. as I really was tempted by the yellow lights and pretty dresses that lined up in this tiny half-shop! =)

A cosy little boutique run by Rinee has a mixture of brand new and pre-loved clothes.. Price ranges from RM49 to not more than RM80 for brand new and pre-loved as low as RM15.. what's there not to be tempted!
Upon walking in I grabbed at least 4 pieces to try on. I must say for a half a shoplot Rinee has managed to provide a wide enough 2 fitting rooms for try-outs! And then the fashion show begun! They were all lovely pieces, however because Be Tempted only has one or two of each style, there were some that I had to forgo because they ran out of sizes. Indeed I was quite upset..
But for those out there shopping in this boutique, you'll be glad to know you'll be having a almost "one of a kind" piece! =)
Chiffon Bandage piece - RM65
Casual top - RM39
What I like most about Be Tempted, is that they have Vintage styles! Ho-Rah! and if you didnt know already, I simply adore Vintage and polka dots..! and if you're into Vintage like me.. Be Tempted has a few Vintage pieces just for you!
Bubble Lovelies - RM62
Orange Dotties - RM 55
Polka Vintage - RM55
So how do you get your hands on one of these pretty.. pretty dresses?

OPTION A: Drop by Be Tempted's physical boutique (address below)

Address:
No: 15B, Lorong Rahim Kajai 13,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
600000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tue - Sat:11:00 am-3:00 pm
5:00 pm-9:00 pm

OR
OPTION B: Buy Online, and it would be delivered or you can pick it up from their boutique :)

Btw.. I must add, the Banoffe pie served at the Mukha Cafe next door, is too DIE For! lol =) Coffee, cake and shopping.. *ahh.. what more can a girl ask for *smile.. and stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...