Muppets to bring colour to your nails!

This is one post that is totaly not my forte as I'm not usually one who does my own nails. Cos really I have no such patience to delicately use a tiny brush to paint my nails, nor do I have the patience to wait for it to dry!

Although I must say... I like it when someone else does it for me.. *ah.. that I call my pampering session!

However, upon checking out the latest OPI selection for a girl friend's birthday.. for a non nail polish fanatic these Muppet collections really caught my eye! For almost everyone, especially to relive your childhood for Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog or Zoe.. this is a treat for you!





What I love most about it is some of the cute names!

"Fresh Frog Of Bel Air"  and  "Gettin' Miss Piggy With It!" and "Rainbow Connection" (Kermit's song!)

And if you're a Muppet fan like me, you'll certainly know the pun of it ! =)



Where can you get these lovelies do you ask, Secret allure are selling them, priced below:

RM33 each
RM31 each for 6 bottles and above
RM50 mini pack*
 
Oh and I must not forget to mention, the Diva of them all Gold Shatter *gasps!
 
 
So Hurry.. Hurry, Limited ones only! Although I must add that Ms Allure does take quite sometime to reply, so do be patient =P *till next time smile and stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...