Nailing it! at Jovial Beauty & Nail Spa

Here I go again...yet another nail parlor targeted and tested, all thanks to Groupon Malaysia . This time round, twas a very merry pedi/mani at Jovial Beauty & Nail Spa at The Strand, Kota Damansara.
*pats toes and fingers* you've been pampered!





What's the deal about?

A classic 90-min Classic Mani-Pedi + Leg Scrub + Callus Removal + Anti-Aging Serum for Hands and Legs for RM38 instead of RM100

The Ambience

Jovial is a quaint little place on the ground floor. A fresh floral and fruity scent greeted me the moment I walked in. Mmmm... nice way to start my session :)

Everything here comes in 3s. 3 nail therapists, 3 mani tables & chairs, 3 pedi chairs & basins. This is fast feeling like an adventure of Goldilocks and the 3 bears!

These doubles up as a massage chair, but for some reason it wasn't turned on for me.

Hmm, I can't help but feel that if a non-Chinese walks in, that poor dear might feel transported into China Town! To be fair though, Jovial caters to all ;)

Also, the ladies at Jovial are very particular about time - hence, once you've made your reservations, make sure u do turn up.!




 The process

It's the usual process you'd expect from a pedi/mani visit. Each tool were carefully sanitised prior utilising them. Now, what I really liked about Jovial was that I think the nail therapist really knows their stuff! They are very professional about it, and are very knowledgeable e.g filing the nails to ensure they are all of the same length.

In the midst of promoting their gelish manicure, they had heard of my worry about having my nails filed too thinly from gel manicure. It was then that I was enlightened - apparently when applying the gelish nail polish from Hand & Nail Harmony, the nail would not be flied and thus, ain't as damaging.  Yikes to all of you who's nail is still being filed!
The Gelish Soak off polish



The Verdict

Whilst I probably have a few negative comments here and there, Jovial is currently on the top of my list of nail parlour to go to for a pedi/mani. With so many nail parlors around, them exemplifying their extensive knowledge on pedi/mani has given me the comfort that my peepers ain't gonna turn out horrible, and for that they have my trust for future pedi/mani.

Would you place your trust in them? :)


Where are they located?

No.12, Jalan PJU 5/21, 
The Strand, Kota Damansara, 
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
47810

03-61429228

Working Hours:
Tue - Sun:10:00 am-7:00 pm





Prices:
Basic Pedi = RM45
Basic Mani = RM40
Gelish Manicur = RM78 (promotion price)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...