Fat Princess Jojo's beauty picks for the year! (Part One - Eyes)

Hey Ya'll.. Can you believe it's the last two weekends until the end of the year! Hoo-Rah! Cause it's party time.. and make sure you girls go out there.. paint the town red.. and CELEBRATE in style...


To end the year in a high.. I'm gonna share with you few of my Favourite eye makeup selections that I found throughout this year.. and guess what.. they are all below RM50! talk about looking glam without a burning a hole in your pocket..=) 


Courtesy of Maybelline New York


Starting off.. with the perfect eyeliner! =)


Eyeliner - Empro black diamond eyeliner - RM49.90


I previously never believe in eyeliner because I have been very blessed with big eyes, and found no reason to wanna make it bigger.. but I found that having big eyes still needed definition... 


And so I found this liquid liner from Empro! Easy to apply (with a little practice) and it doesn't smudge! Definitely a plus point, especially when you've been wearing the pencil liner the whole day.. by the evening, your glam look would be replaced by a panda look with all that smudging.. Eeek!


Because the brush is thin enough, it gives it the subtle effect that you need for day.. and top it up with darker lines.. and you're good to go for dinner party after! That said, I recommend all girls this eyeliner for YOU!.=)







Eyeshadow - Maybelline New York Hyper Diamonds - RM35.90


This eyeshadow is Perfect for achieving the smoky eye look! It has all the colours in one palette (i.e. black/brown and sliver/gold) and it's shimmery!! It has all I need in this small compact that I can carry around in my handbag whenever I need to rush off to a dinner party after work..




Courtesy of Maybelline new York
Earthy Brown Palette
Courtesy of Maybelline New York
Icy Blue Palette









































Mascara - Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day2Night Mascara - RM39.90


Let's not forget Mascara!Rimmel "Glam eyes" says it all! Dual purpose for dual functions! This mascara is your answer to your every need! From creating long flirty lashes pull out first wand.. and to add to that dramatic eyes.. pull out volumising wand for that added flutter in your eyes! 


And yes.. I have to say it again.. great for day to night transformation .. (yes.. i'm Miss Practical that way) Ah.. what's there not to love!


Our guide to beauty products every girl should have in their vanity. (© Elizabeth Arden)

Eyeshadow primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion - RM75





Our guide to beauty products every girl should have in their vanity. (© Elizabeth Arden)



This primer is the secret formula that every girl out there must know! Although it is a little bit more expensive compared that other eye products featured here.. But This is a must get for long lasting eye make up. I wouldn't have come across this little wonder if it weren't for a gift set that I had received for my birthday this year ... and I'm never looking back...

Apply this wonder base on your eye lids and let the magic unveil! Even after 6-8 hours make up stays in tact with little or no smudges! I hate it when my make up runs and if you're having the smoky eye look going on.. without this primer.. smoky turns to smudgy as the night goes on!

So invest in this little charm.. and I assure you.. It would take you a LONG way!  till then *smile and stay fabulous! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...