Callen's Shop To - Facebook Shopping

Lets do a CNY shopping post mortem.


Blood* has been drawn. Pockets are empty. Loot is full. Ang pow collections insufficient to fund the shopping sprees.


*Not meaning to sound inauspicious, here, Blood = money spent, pockets empty


It's afterall only the 2nd day of CNY.


But fashionistas, you itch to shop, but your moolah is going low. When my funds are low, but still in need of a shopping fix, I turn to Callen's Shop To.




Now, unlike other online shops, Callen's playground is Facebook. I for one love my online shops, but I heart them more if I get to try em' out. With Callen , it's really simple.


Add her on FB, scroll through her online catalogue, then message her that you'd like to go to her place and try some of her clothes. Easy peasy! I think she will probably do a check on your FB profile to see if you're some psycho stalker, but you can hardly blame her for being cautious.


It'll help to list the clothes you'd like to check out. From my experience, seeing ain't believing, trying was! In simple Englais, I never bought the ones I chose online. It was always those that I'd skimmed through at her physical store/house that i much love.


Though, confessions: some of them I had bought because it was cheap! Dresses range from RM28-40. Tops in the RM20-30 range depending on cloth material. Can you blame me for being suckerfied?


Check out some of them here:


"The Cheongsam as mentioned by Fat Princess" at a steal at RM33 (after discount)





It is said that Chinese loves PLC - Peng, Leng, Cheng. That stands for cheap, pretty and awesome! This is what you'll get at Callen's! Miss Juicy hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...