Walk & Talk in Something Posh

A posh treat , and NO,  it will not be an expensive line to purchase from Posh Spice or Victoria Beckham -_-“”

.. ever imagined able to walk in a runway or maybe just having those models’ gorgeous dresses for your own and in your own fitting size  instead of the skinny size zeros ? *drama drumroll please* presenting : the very glamourous and yet affordable “ POSH CLOSET” .. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring on gossip girls and Beverly hills’ fashion!

THE POSH CLOSET : Online Fashion Store


So, the story is that I love wearing things that are not easily found and am sure you will agree you don't particularly want to see someone in your office or college wearing a dress you just bought yesterday online =) *exactly ** nods**

Posh Closet is very sweet in keeping all buyers or customers in their mailing list when there is something new or for sales notification and  I enjoy viewing this mailouts to my personal emails at least once a week. They are also very prompt in replies and deliveried after payments take most to most 2 days ( as per norm).

Prices range about RM 50-70 for really sexy and corporate dresses and they come fitting till UK 12 so busty and blessed babes, here you go a special treat of a nice fit!

Now what is exciting though are their items : check it out! You can view them also on their website of course http://theposhcloset.blogspot.com/



I could go on and on but these are my favourite picks from their site especially the last one above - it shouts fancy, sexy beautiful coloured butterfly printed dresses! **phew** I might just take a look now to shop a few myself **winks**

PSSSttt don't say did not warn you but guess what is happening now in their blogspot ? SSSAAALLLLEEESSS! yay! you get to even click to what price range you wish for. Look out for this banner below on their website

I have never been disapointed with my purchases and I have worn my treasures all posh and beautiful to Clubs, fancy dinners, dinner dates, lunch brunches, girly day outs ( so yes you get the point, you can dress it up or dress it down as posh as you like )

Enjoy my posh divas , its fashionable posh looks coming your way !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...