A Shopping Itch Cure - Aurora Boutique

I have a confession.

On certain boring Saturdays, I’d occasionally get shopping pangs in my gut which slowly develops into an itch that needs to be “scratched”. Self-proclaimed analysts at BreakfastChatz call this syndrome the Shopping Itch.

Fearing for my life at being trampled on at the crowded mega and not so mega-malls, I’d head over to Kuchai Lama for a quieter, more peaceful shopping scratch. There’s this row of shops (scroll down to see the address) which houses the interesting Aurora Boutique that has cured many shopping itches of mine.


What’s more, Aurora is actually an online and offline (physical) boutique! Drool over their online collection if you must, pick your favorites, and head down to the store to try em’ out, if it’s available in store.  
(Note: Aurora doesn't allow reservations online to try clothes in-store) 

Though, I must say, I find that the online collection has loads more selection than what they have in store, and what you see online, may not be present in store…well, at least I was blind to it. 

Aurora sells not only clothes, but shoes, bags and accessories as well. I had purchased many a bags that made girls go green with envy. (^^) However, I find that their accessories are a tad overpriced, considering that online accessories’ stores offer similar pieces at a steal. Unfortunately as well, the shoes could never capture my attention – probably coz my attention is already running away imagining the gorgeous dresses and tops on me!

Dresses prices generally start/are at RM59;
Shorts - approximately RM39 onwards,
Tees - approximately RM19 onwards

Speak no more I shall, and feast upon these teasers you will:

RM59
Mmm...almost every girls' fav - sexy V-neck to show assets, erases tummy.


RM49 - chiffon top
 Sweet!

 
RM59
 For a more corporate-chic look


RM19
 Comfy! for the weekends - casual and chilled 


RM49

Happy Shopping Fashionistas!


Aurora Boutique
 
Bandar Puteri, Puchong ~ 36-1, Jln Puteri 1/4, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong. | 603-8063 6136
Kuchai Lama ~ 9-1, 1st Floor, Dynasty Central, Jln Kuchai Maju 18, Off Jln Kuchai Lama, 58200 K.L. | 603-7980 4880
Kota Damansara ~ 31-2 & 33-2, 1st Floor, Jln PJU 5/11, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 48100 P.J. | 603- 6148 5158

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...