Care to Join me in Pop Pop Popping a Look ?

**waves** HELLO shopaholics =)  Small confession as I write this I have this song in my head - Bop to the top ( Sharpay & Ryan ) in High School Musical ( gasp!) You will see why soon . Change the Bop to Pop ? Popping your way pop pop pop in a look , to yourself , to the top fashionista look, your Lady Aphordite is super in love with POPLOOK! *grin*

ThePoplook.com
Bright Bloom DressBubbles DressJapanese Bloom Dress - RedTie a Bow Blouse - Green



Oh, let me count the ways how I love (drama self before shopping!). Besides their to-die-for designs of dresses , I heart how user friendly their site is. I have shopped in so many blogs which offer just their search option on the top or the archive section on the side to see what clothing type you want .

Poplook being a dot com enterprise has drop down tabs to choose from ( both sides and the top bars) . You can even search on your budget!! How cool is that right ? ( and no, I still will not cut and paste their screen for you to see here, you now have reason one to  click the link above and see for yourself! :P)

Here is a little apetizer to work you up as you read *big smile*

Tribal Warfare Shirt DressAphrodite Maxi Dress - BlueBraid Maxi Dress - Orange

Above ( by brand) : Mink pink  RM169 , Poppy RM 89, Pop Selection RM74

An extreme development was they just launched their very own brand POPPY besides carrying the MINKPINK brand of clothes in their site. I am quite excited for them too and as an avid fan, I especially love their sales section ( good bargains, i got a tube sequin dress before for RM 25 instead of RM 50) .

Their sales tab direct link: http://www.thepoplook.com/category.php?id_category=17 ( nods, thank me later )

They carry belts, accessories, pants and tops besides gorgeous dresses if you are wondering .

These juicy lovely finds all are below RM 55!! *GASPS WITH YOU TOO*

psss the black suspender shorts is only at RM 25.60 and all the rest are RM 55 and below except the lovely green velvet dress going at RM 63

Ahoy RomperTube Solid Dress - BluePaintball Tunic Tank
Suspender Shorts - BlackRed Palms DressCelebration Dress - Green

Plus point to note - their clothings are super unique and I have not stumbled similar pieces anywhere online as yet and I hope I never do so POPLOOK remains special as it is - pretty, beautiful , drama, style all in one piece!

THIS REMAINS MY EPIC FAV at RM 52.80 - bright, bold, girly and DIVA :P

Bright Bloom Dress Imagine wearing this out on your girly social brunch?

My experience with Poplook was nothing but pleasant & purely garfield satisfying. They are quick to respond on email and their enquiry and purchase system is very userfriendly as you sign up as a member / shopper. You get to use the shopping cart in selection and liaise the rest with them as they get in touch with you right after.

So far , all my purchases were dresses and they have been a super great quality after many washes and of course eye popping as I pop my look in the club :)

Sign up also to get a special email when their sales has started or new items added to their shop. No regrets , really! Their email brings a smile to my mornings when their sales get launched LOL!

Keep that shopping spree going , divas . It is never a sin to splurge on such good buys I say .

p/s do you get the happy song background now?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...