Body wellness and Poise - Part Two The Spa!


Even as I write this.... My memory floats back to the amazing and relaxing weekend I had at Poise... If you Divas have been following us faithfully... You'll know that we had one of the best massage coupon from Mydeal with Poise, that we bought ANOTHER Spa package with them... yes it was that good..

So was it as good as the first time...?


Let's just say... After the session.. I was unwind and relaxed as I ever felt... All smiles and ready to conquer the world...!!! Okay.. A bit dramatic there... But I felt so refreshed and recharged from my 2 hour spa session... I honestly can't wait for the next one... So what secret of rejuvination lies in the spa package...

Once again... Connie was there to greet me.. With her hospitailty and big smile... And after serving pandan tea (which was quite refreshing from the heat outside) I was given a tray of scrubs and masks to choose from...

She explained the benefits of each scrub and mask treatment, but I was honestly too caught up with the scent of each one.. My choice was strongly influenced by my nose.. so I went for the coconut scrub and mask... :))


Next I had to choose the massage oil.. I wasn't sure which of the 4 choices of massage oil I should pick, so Connie attentively asked the reason for my massage that day.. I explain the tightness around my shoulders... Truth is..My shoulders were aching from lugging my bags during the last Taipei trip and were crying out for a massage!! So Connie recommended to go for the Muscle rub to soothe my aching shoulders .. And the peppermint scent is always a plus for me..




Soon I was ushered into the spa in the Sky (The rooftop where the jacuzzi and scrub table was located). First the scrub... I could feel my therapist rub the coconut shavings all over my skin.... Which smelled heavenly.. Then the coconut mask with a 15 min wrap! Coconut overdose I tell you! When I got into the jacuzzi... The whole tub became milky and coconut-y ... I laughed in delight thinking bout the whole coconut milk bath experience... It was most relaxing... However on the down side, the rooftop was a little warm and sunny for my liking... The therapist had to give me a towel to cover my eyes from the sunny glare.. Otherwise it was quite manageable ... :)


Photo accredited to Poise Organic Wellness Studio

All this, plus washing off the coconut scrub took about close to an hour... Then I was moved to a cooler room to continue my massage... All that heat made me thirsty... So I was quite pleased when they had a cup of cold water waiting for me downstairs in the massage room :) and then I was in esctacy ... 1 hour and 15 mins of slowly unkneading the knots on my shoulders ... Painful, but I knew I would feel much better after... I actually felt much lighter in between the session... When it reached my head ... I was sad that it was over...

*Sighs...


All in all... The spa was a little over 2 hours... And I enjoyed every minit of it... I even picked out the next session scrub and mask.. (the package I bought was RM239 for 2 sessions) :)) they are currently having a May promo now... "Rosy Spa".. Smiliar to this package... but with Rose scrub and Rose body mask.. Plus an additional foot bath.. And 90 mins massage!! For RM199 (1 session) or RM298 for (2 sessions) how cool is that!! :)) was really tempted to get it... But since I had another session to go... I'm gonna wait that out.. Otherwise, there are a few more Spa packages to choose from...

Already thinking bout my next session I booked for June ! Ah glorious! *smile and stay fabulous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...