Rainbow Nails...

A little golden past time Lady Aphordite hearts is doing my own nails ! Sure, i enjoy the pampering of a once a month mani or pedi but when i do 'em nails myself , its art, skill and most of all self satisfaction. I am spoilt for choice by all the colours I own or the designs I am capable of , so yes it is a favourite Sunday past time to do my nails **smiles sweetly**
I started off buying from Elianto, Guardian Pharmacy sales of Revlon nail polishes, beauty stores, SASA and so on .List can go on but as I started working I fell in love with OPI products and now found the secret haven to get my stocks of nail colours : NAIL FIESTA :)
Nail Fiesta Malaysia-Ready Stock Nail Polish
Happy nailsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Happy nails by http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?.embedder=1658583&.mid=embed&id=1658583 on Polyvore.com


Now, Nail Fiesta is managed by a lovely girl - Nisha and she previously started off blogging on nail art and nails itself of colours and brands in nail galore ( http://www.nailgalore.my/) . She still does as she introduces new colours or brand launches to us all !

Nail Fiesta ( http://www.nailfiesta.com/ ) sells nail polishes from few brands and does not just stop at the individual colours but also mini packs  ( pssst like the OPI mini Collections! )

Prices are SUPER AFFORDABLE! now of course as an example we all know an OPI colour is about RM 59. Over here each colour ranges from OPI to be RM 33-35! YES THAT IS IT! As below some of the prices

Prices start from:OPI: Rm 33
China Glaze : Rm 25
Orly : Rm 27
Essie: Rm 29
Color Club: Rm 25


 
Now, just to tempt you. Here are some of my favourite colours she has :) weeeeee ( all pictures found from her nail galore webbie! )



Delivery takes about 3 working days and she throws in free POS LAJU if your purchases are above RM 150. Pretty easy way to order online, they have the whole online ordering system ready for you . You can also do bank transfers after the order as she passes you her bank details under the payment tab :P

Become a member , and you will be entitled to member only discounts for her products! GOOD DEAL if you ask me :P

More colouring this weekend for me as I happily bought few bottles just last week. Loving my purchases and best part since it is OPI , it will last a week at the minimum after you self colour your nails!

BIG HEARTS TO NAIL FIESTA from Aphordite! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...