It's all about the BAGs!


Many a times people have said to me:
“You have too many bags!”.
For which, the Diva in me would retort:
“Us ladies will never fear having too many bags – we only fear having too little of em’!”
So, to stay true to that, Miss Juicy hereby present to thee a BAGS ­­drool fest! Quick, wipe em’ drool off, before you slobber all over the pics online!





Remember the drool fest I was talking about? Ok – confession: that was me, whilst browsing through Suzy. Now, Suzy is one place that I can literally go crazy browsing and browsing through the many bags that they have, and end up buying a few (more than I need) bags! They’re chic and trendy, and best of all, one of the cheapest online bag stores that I’ve come across thusfar!

The site is in Chinese – but fret not, just email/ MSN Miss Suzy in English, and she’d be more than happy to assist you! Who needs words, when the bags call out your name!

Check them out:

Mulberry inspired bag.
Left: BG2087 RM44. Right: BG1998 RM35

BG1995 RM30
BG2064 RM45

A slight variation to the Mulberry bag:
Lilja Casual Bag (RM39)

You'd probably guessed by now that I'm a huuuuge fan of the Mulberry inspired bag!
Narcissus Satchel (RM59)
Hurry! This is on sale at RM49 till 6 June 2011! Yay!
Miss Juicy s this, and so does Victoria Beckham. You can splurge on the real deal, or get a steal here!
Calla Jr Document Bag (RM33)

An Old Flame

Forget not to add this to your bags' hunt: 
Lovely lace clutch so suitable for an evening night out.
Lace Overlay Satin Hard Clutch RM55

Love the uniqueness of this bag!
Quilted Gold Studded Bucket Bag (RM59)
It's on sale now! at RM49
. Yay again!

Hmm...I must confess darlings, all this posting about bags is making me wanna buy them for my own collection. Sorry now, gotta go! Oh, before that - Happy Shopping to you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...