Rara Black Roars in my Closet...



Launched some time last year, a little blogspot selling lovely " to-kill" dresses was born. I only was introduced to it by a fellow shopper friend . It started off here http://rarablack.blogspot.com/ and now I am proud to say as big fan that they launched their new store webbie http://www.rarablack.com/store/ . **ROARS**


My last purchase with them was a few months ago on a few dresses and as they went MIA on their blogspot, I smelt a cooking of a new STORE! and YAY it has been launched and all ready for us get cracking ! Smile Smile Smile.







All pictures on this post is from RARA BLACK STORE WEBSITE


These were some of their pieces that caught my eye recently as I strolled along online on their pages . Pure excitement I tell you especially when I saw tabs of " High Street" , "Designer" and " Specials" :P.


My first click of course was the Specials page and weeeeeeeeeee

NANA G YAS Sequin Shoulder Dress - BLKVENIE TEE Bandeau Flower Applique Panel Dres - BLKSOIREE Silk Chiffon Asymmetric Dress - BLPLUSH Halter Knee Length Drape Dress - BLKSOIREE Lace Satin Mini Dress - GLDNANA G ARTEMIS Centre Pleat Dress - PNKSOIREE Cross Back Empire Waist Maxi Dress - BLKSOIREE Cross Back Strappy Peplum Dress - PNKSOIREE Off Shoulder Classic Bodycon Dress - RD

These gorgeous finds above are about RM 80-150 depending of course which ones you fancy. Some even come in different colours so check out what strikes your dressy side! Couple of steals I found in this section were even fit for a wedding dinner as a guest of course or even a fancy ball room type gown ( think Maxi and the satin dresses ) .

Another great feature I hardly find on malaysian online stores are their side scroll ups for search by size, style and price . I used to rave about them in my London Shopping post as i searched from SHOP MY STYLE by Marie Claire UK so good work Rara Black for using this too!

Besides the dresses, Rara Black presents us with accessories and bags so don't miss them out. I have not purchased these before but who knows, the one you pick may be gone cuz of MEeeee! :P
SOIREE Front Studded Across Body Bag - BRNSOIREE Faux Leather and Suede Weave Weekend Bag - PURSOIREE Floral Abstract Textured Hobo Bag - STN
These bags above are simple and unique going for RM 150-180 average. The first brown one caught my eye being a sling and it can come in white and black :P

Tops are in ample choice and styles and these being my top fav. Sorry but I just had to add these in to this post. IRRESISTABLE :p
PLUSH Braided Strap Razor Back Print Top - BLSOIREE Loose Shirt Blouse - BLKSOIREE Smocked Sleeve Mandarin Collar Top - BLKPLUSH Rose Collared Chiffon Top - BLKPLUSH Braided Strap Razor Back Print Top - BLSOIREE Loose Shirt Blouse - BLK
**blinks** Click and shop shop away! I already have some pieces roaring my look as I walk the streets but never enough I say, never enough :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...