Ruffles of Black and White

My sudden obsession since I had my weekly trend alert feed tell me that Ruffled tops are in trend! And why not? Suitable for any other occasion, whether it's to the office or out for Saturday brunch with the girls... Ruffled pieces are indeed versatile to mix and match to suit the occasion..

Simple Stylei love when they stare at me
Let It GoMeow :)

Especially useful for the not so curvy women.. Ruffled tops help add that extra *ahem illussion of extra curves... And for the lucky well endowned.. Becareful not to go overboard with ruffles.. Have just enough to draw attention to the right places :))

Just a few mix and matches but here's how...

Keeping it simple and chic

I've seen the other reviewer blogs feature this, but I simply couldnt take my eyes off the Black and White pinafore dress!! Little Lulu has lured us in with these flirty pieces...But the same time keeping it chic and suitable for a night put or an office event..


Black and White Ruffles


Little Lulu's Store - Black Ruffle RM124
littlelulusstore.blogspot.com

Little Lulu's Store
littlelulusstore.blogspot.com

Little Lulu's Store - White Pinafore - RM123
littlelulusstore.blogspot.com



Keeping it casual

Sophisticated Sophia says it all... Pair it with a belt and you're on the way to spending a nice Saturday morning having brunch with your girl friends catching up on the latest gossip... This white feminine piece gives a light and cool feel.. Plus points for our hot Malaysian weather..

White Ruffle Dress

Belt - RM20
beltmeupfashion.blogspot.com

Sinful-Couture: Sophisticating Sophia - RM38
sinful-couture.blogspot.com


Keeping it vintage

I absolutely love the vintage look... Anything from the big bang 40s to the retro 70s ... I have a few peices in my wardrobe which would come in handy should there be a themed party of those eras...lol! Not only for themed parties... I also wear vintage a daily basis to work... :))

So ruffles for vintage.. Yup! Definitely a can do too! Pair the ruffled top with a black pencil skirt, and you're all set being vintage! Accessorise with a simple pearl necklace and bracelet to complete the timeless classic look!
Ruffles Black Beauty

Le Ol' Skool: Ruffles Black Rose
leolskool.blogspot.com

Belt - RM20
beltmeupfashion.blogspot.com


These are just a few suggested pieces that have ticked my fancy to start you off with ruffled tops.. but hey.. be creative.. and go crazy! And create your own look and style with Ruffles! =P *smile and stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...