Amy, you will be dearly Missed...

The world mourns our dear Amy Winehouse with her love for music as we mourne here on Chatz her fashion looks ! The universe of style found a diva in her appearances with eye catching red pursed lips and her famous big hair do. R.I.P we miss you already...
 
all images in this post is courtesy of google images
 
 
Eccentric style , Amy never failed to impress us at award shows and even her concerts. We loved her looks, we loved her style and her music that I am sure the catwalks will pay tribute soon .
 
I pay my love to her black trench dress in the second picture outshining a little class and glam as she shows off her tattoos discreetly.
 
Amy and Lauren
 
Have you noticed the best part of her looks are her dark cats' eyes make up ? I remember trying my best to pull that off and one can never get away with it without someone referring it to Amy's eye look! See for yourself, a statement make up look made famous all over again . Perhaps we should try it to some parties
 
 
Miss you already, Amy as i listed to your hits on my pc at the mo!**sniff** Rest in peace , angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...