Peeping through till I found Peep Boutique..

Once upon a fairytale time, as I walked through the online shopping world peeping through the windows of each blogspot .. I had a little inkling to peep through a boutique ..So i climb, stumbled and peeped right through and has a shopping crush.. ( ok you get the picture .. it was just another way to say I shopped) but i found PEEP BOUTIQUE!
Wasnt hard to say No as they had some pretty good treasures lying around paraded in the form of beautiful photographs of models in their pieces. Lean over, come on , have a peep through with me too :P
Maxis dressses never go out of style and I always say it boils down to how you wear it with heels or flats or for an occasion in glam accessories or just simple studs. One can never go wrong .
d0197d0197d0197
I liked how this boutique presents each piece with a little storyline about it and it makes things more fairytale already in all things nice! Yours above for RM 49 ( good affordable fashion btw considering the diferent ways you can wear it )
Peep Boutique brings dresses and tops that sometimes give a more creative Gaga / Katy Perry look with loud colourful sounds just screaming through gleefully :P Dresses priced from RM 40-70 and tops for about RM 30-60 depending what you choose, they seem to know what is the next IT thing as they bring in new styles or clothes for us to peep and buy :P
d0198d0198d0198t0121d0195d0195t0119t0119t0119
 d0190d0189d0186
My awesome favourite is the bright flashy sequin dresses as they are steals for RM 49 only! Think disco ball , grand entrance to your club destination and move out people , DIVA HERE I COME! :P
Peep Boutique never fails to impress me with their photography of querky fun poses , it makes me skip thinking of wearing the dresses myself . Good customer services to enquires and awesome quality clothing , I was happy I PEEPED through myself to gorge these lovelies to shop shop shop awayyyyy.. **squeeaaall** . As others, they also have that very nice tab we all lurve for - SALES . these were just the few that peeped in my pc :)
THESE WERE ALL RM 30! white craze i know but class aint it ?
d0147d0137d0145d0142d0142d0142

Click away Aphordite shopping lovers - http://www.peepboutique.com/ and http://peepsale.blogspot.com/ and dont forget the most important thing to do : PEEP PEEP AND SHOP SHOP to your heart's content :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...