Bikini shmikini where shall I buy thee...


I stumbled upon WOOPZ bikinis & beachwear as I was googling frantically for swim wear for my upcoming beach holiday. I can safely say there are not many around from to buy online and what used to be my favourite is victoria Secret's collection online from the US but that would also mean RM 100 for delivery charges :P WOOPZ saved my day :) **hand on forehead **


 
Packed with a lot of variety, you can browse through Design , Colours, Price or Support ( Wired or NOT ) . Each bikini picture will give you the option to enhance the image too for us pickie bikini girls to see the designs properly in exact colour and art before we choose!
 
My favourites lie in the PINK designs - go PEEK and see http://woopzbikinis.com/category/shopbycolours/pinkbikinis 
 
Am biased but PINK is such a pretty sight :P weeeeee
 
The prices are affordable at RM 50-60 and quality seems value and i just cant wait to get into mine in a few weeks time!
 
 
Artsy and floral, this one caught my eye in an instant! Head over now and i think you are gonna be looking PREEETY hot at the beach! WOOT WOOT .. WOOPS! :P
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...