Glamour.. Fashion and Style - White Soot

I has a confession... I've been quite extravagant in my recent overseas shopping affairs that I did a self imposed 6 month shopping fast.. I usually succeed pretty well abstaining from shopping.. (yes i hear *gasp all over), probably only breaking in to my necessities... However, this time shopping therapy beckon unto me...

The world of online seductions lured me into a popular blogshop called White Soot!


I've seen White Soot's pretty collection of dresses featured in magazines and have been lured into checking out their dresses from their blogshop from time to time... I like especially the clean layout of the blog, pictures lined up in a grid manner and focused on the type of items you would like to shop for (i.e. dresses / tops/ bottoms)... but what made me most impressed was that their website contained a "101 sizing guide -for beginners online shopping" which is extremely handy for girls new to the world of online seductions!

I really enjoy feasting my eyes on White Soots collections as they have a wide variety of casual tops, summery dresses and all the way to work wear.. especially tops with dual functions.. formal enough for work, but casual and flirty enough for play.. Ah indeed.. my favourite kind! =) Also White Soot regularly brings us with lovely updates ever so often that they are never stale in my eyes!



 

This time i've been far too guilty of shopping for work tops, and calling it a necessity.. but hey.. after a long week at work.. a little shopping therapy does wonders! so girlies.. what are you waiting for.. at affordable prices like these.. you really don't need a reason to wanna shop.. else.. put it as part of your "necessity".. *smile and stay fabulous!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...