Dresses that make you go Woot! Woot!

I was lying in bed, trying to sleep one night when I found myself tossing and turning, unable to sleep.. So I fiddled my phone for a distraction.. Having an iPhone these days is a great way to divert your attention to relax and turn your mind away from the days worries..

However I was wrong.. I was going through my email when I saw.. The new arrivals from Double Woot!!

lovelychic
Double Woot has never failed to impressed me with their pretty collection of dresses.. Especially work dresses.. I've been starting a collection of dresses to wear on Tuesday's since I've unofficially declared tuesdays my 'dress day' and one of double woots dresses was begging to join my Tuesday dress collection ... And that's when it started...

I took a while to decide if I should go for the black or grey.. Then I measured my current dress with a smiliar cut to get an idea of the dress i wanted to purchase.. Being a first time buyer i had to ask a few more questions... Unfortunately, Miss Woot had overlooked my email and did not reply as promptly as I had hoped for.. ( sad face)

I lie on my bed the next night waiting and wondering if I should put in my order.. The following night.. I was afraid that the dress would go out of stock (most of Double Woots collections do as they are so popular they get snapped up so quickly!!) I submitted my order form.. By this time Miss Woot had replied my email.. And apologised for the delay.. With relieve.. I made the payment the same day to confirm my order.. *Shakes head.. All that self created drama...

Two days after I made my payment.. It arrived! The dress that beckoned on to me.. Exactly like the picture and it fit Perfectly! (exactly like the measurements as given) Plus points, the dress was made out of good quality cotton (as per the description).. I have never been more excited to purchase and receive a dress! Especially when I had a really tough week.. Shopping theraphy really hits the spot! I was and am a happy customer indeed!


So for you girlies out there who need a work dress for your own dress days.. Check out these pretties that have tickled my fancy.. Ranging from RM50 to RM80, you don't have to break the bank to own one of these dresses!


DSCN0071   
DSCN9916


DSCN0122


Not only work dresses, Double Woot also offers a range of summer dresses and cocktail/ dinner parties too!
DSCN9931
DSCN9411

DSCN9808

Double Woot updates their collections every Sunday.. so do log on this weekend, to check out their new stuffs!

Wearing the dress on my Dress Tuesday, I received compliments that really made my day! And without a pause.. I say.. It from Double Woot! So thank you Double Woot for making my day/ week shine a little brighter.. You're definitely get a returning customer and referral from me! *smile and stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...