It's a one stop Shopping Station for Real!


You know darlings, on some days, I’d just love to chillax at home, with my trusty ol’ laptop getting my dose of shopping by mouse-clicks. With Mia Shopping Station 88, I get to do exactly that. 


Mia has been around only since June 2011, and Miss Juicy is already hearting her tonnes (in case you did not notice the number of times I’d mentioned Mia before. Pictures are gorgeously featured,  definitely highlighting the clothes (and maybe sometimes the person being dressed), but nevertheless, it gives you a vivid representation of what the real deal is.
 
These are some of the beauties that Miss Juicy hearts:

Ahh..the classic vintage polka dots that. Get that Taylor Swift look!
PO204 - RM36


I've always been a fan of lace - it gives the barely there oh-so-sexy-sultry look:

EZCJ015 (Black) - Zip Up (RM36)
EZTS032 (Brown) (RM36)

Not looking for casual outfits,but more focused on nailing the corporate woman look? Fret not dearies, Mia has em' in store for you too:

EZTS018 (Beige)
RM36
My only qualm with Mia was whilst I was surfing their site, they had nicely welcomed me on the online chatbox, which I thought was a nice touch. However, the moment I'd posted a question, the chatbox went silent...and I was left in the dark...Hmm... I wonder if they thought I was stalking them? *puzzled* Perhaps an email query would have gotten more attention? or mayhaps it was a technical error? *still very puzzled* :(


In spite of that, my love for their clothes still outweighs this not-so-pleasant encounter, and it shall not waver my decision to buy from their site. Say what you want, naysayers! Miss Juicy still hearts Mia's clothes! 

Perhaps better luck for you darlings? Let me know!


Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...