Let's have a Fashion Fiesta

With the long weekend coming to an end (sadly!), I still had the will to party on...but without the means (time!). So, as I mourn for the time that I have to start work tomorrow (sobs!) what more can I do but to entertain myself shopping online! ;) 

It is here that I stumbled upon The Fashion Fiesta Shop - in happy party mode 247 :)

Check out their eye-catching pieces:

Code: T114RM27
This was the piece that caught my eye and made me linger on, at the Fashion Fiesta's site. The Union Jack has in recent years became a popular fashion symbol.  Methinks it is just too cute to be carved out here on a tee! :)


Code : T115
RM30
OMG! I'd just rewatched Kung Fu Panda 2 on Saturday, and this immediately reminded me of Lord Shen! =p Too dejavu-ish to resist posting it up here! Teehehehe! Look at the pic below:

Picture of Lord Shen by *AlbinaDiamond on deviantART
Doesn't it look like Lord Shen had got his bum bum kicked and his feathers glorifed on a tee, like a triumphant prized win? ;)


I do however think that if Lord Shen's feathers (from the pic above) were to be printed/drawn on the batwinged top, it'd be majestic and to kill for! ;)

Alright then, animations aside, I thought that this dress superbly enhances any girl's assets at the most appropriate places - giving an illusion of a full chest, and slim waistline, while covering the tummy! Ingenious!

Code: D101
RM30
Perhaps something sweet enough for work to shoo the Monday blues away! (Yeah right...like that can happen!)
Code: T111


Sigh, talking about work has just brought me back to reality! Eeps! Nevertheless, it was a good escape, being lost in Mid-day reverie with Fashion Fiesta! 

Now lemme crawl back to brooding about work... 
 *black storm clouds in formation*

Happy Working/ Schooling darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...