Royal Announcement : the Poshness is on SALEEEEE

Ok did not want to overact but the POSH CLOSET is on sale! i got the email of the announcement this morning and my oh my did they have some good prices dangling in front on my screen :P

For those who do not know who i am talking about , i did a post previously on them but here they are again - http://theposhcloset.blogspot.com/ They have lovely dresses for work or play and some for dinners or fancy outings. Prices are normally ranged at RM 70-80 according to your choices. BUT... these are all on sale! this price caught my attention, did you scroll down again to see if i am bluffing ? LOL

 
My Favourites I handpicked and MIGHT buy today itself :
 
 
Now do you believe me ? Colours galore and disco dresses up for sale and i think these might be gone before you know it :P **wink** Never miss out a sale i always say!
 
Happy shopping , ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...