Come Travel with Me on a Nail Beauty Flight


When I think of a beauty parlour be it nails , spa or other beauty services, who would have thought you are pampered on a lovely travel itenary to your happy place and I have to say ( with other avid fans ) my happy place is just at Bangsar at Apronbay...
( pics courtesy of http://www.apronbay.com/)

 I was first introduced to this little Bangsar haven from reading TongueChic's feature article on Apronbay and thereafter it fascinated me of its concept and outlook of the place in pictures. ( the read was http://www.tonguechic.com/articles/3288-New-On-The-Block-Apronbay-MY )

Just a week after , I convinced my girlies to head on with me to check it out and my oh my was I in awe. Not only was the place strategically located opposite Delicious Bangsar Village ( pssst you can strategize your kiasu parking at Village I or II ) , Apronbay concept was all about travel!

Apronbay Manicure and Pedicure Bangsar Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Apronbay Eyebrows Threading Bangsar Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Apronbay Eyebrows Threading Bangsar Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

( pic courtesy of http://www.apronbay.com/)

From its website, you will see it as a travel destination and don't take my word for it but every beauty room in Apronbay follows a city destination be it New York or Paris. Their nail parlour is everything comfy with big huggable cushions to an ever luxurious feeling of just being at Apronbay as you sit for your manicure and pedicure.


My manicure and pedicure was done by Claire who was very friendly as she chatted with me during the beauty session. Her skill was amazing and tideous as she left no errors behind. It was an excellent beauty session after as I was served my choice of hot or cold green tea in the cutest tea cup :) They use OPI products for the nails and yes, I was so happy that my manicure and pedicure lasted two weeks :)

Run by Ashley ( who is the lovely owner of the place) , Apronbay never fails to disappoint me as  I make my appointments for my beauty travel get away costing me a free flight ticket and just RM 70 for a classic mani & pedi :)

I have to say every nail parlour does their job in securing your nails to clean, pretty decorated coloured nails but which gives you a whole travel luxurious experience with it paired with the friendliest of staffs? I HEART APRONBAY !

Their website shows you more on their other products and services else, call them today to book your travel flight itenary

+6-03-2287 8081
curious@apronbay.com
Opening hours:
11:00 am – 9:00 pm (Tues – Sat)
11:00 am – 8:00 pm (Sun)
11:00 am – 7:00 pm (Public Holidays)
Closed on Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...