If you believe in Magic, you can work the Bun Maker!

Here ye, here ye!

Hold your breath, say abracadabra! and lo &  behold! The Magic Hair Bun Maker shall unfold wonders in front of your very eyes.

So, if you’ve been following Miss Juicy’s posts and ‘heartings’, you’d have listened/read about me raving about this bun maker that produces something that’s non edible. And if you haven’t been doing so (which you really should!), this bun maker does exactly what it suggests – makes a bun, albeit a hair bun.

It’s a piece of black sponge-like, nail-file looking device that whips your hair up into a bun.
It comes in two sizes as shown in the pic below.

Picture credited to Supermodel's Secrets
 

Supermodel' Secrets shows it all by having step-to-step videos and pictures of how you can create a fantastic chic looking bun within seconds. She goes creative by doing a bob with it! Amazing! And the best part is, you don't have to be a model to have it done beautifully.

Can't imagine this be true? Well, buy one and watch the video by Supermodel's Secret, or watch it and buy one! (whichever that works for you!)



Now I’ve bought mine from MJ Accessories, for RM20 for the medium and small size. I purchased mine at the Tropicana City Mall Weekend Bazaar, and hence, could do without the courier costs. Read about my earlier raves on MJ Accessories here

I must say, when I saw this worm-like looking thing, I was sceptical. I have purchased many "magic"  hair makers, pins and rings, only for it to be kept aside in the artifacts stash. But this - I could work it, and hence made a grab for it! You can actually use bobby pins to secure the hair in place, or use the phone wire hair-ties. The hair-ties tends to get a bit loose after awhile, so I won't recommend this option for you ladies with a thick/long mane.
Picture credited to Vision Boutique

Juicy TIP: While walking about in Carrefour, I stumbled accross the same Bun Maker being sold at it's Beauty Section (where you'd find combs, hair pins, etc.), selling for only RM6.90! It's a steal!

Juicy Disclaimer: This has not been tried and tested, hence, you'd never know if it'd snap the very next moment! ;) I'm a strong believer in "if you pay peanuts, you get peanuts". But hey, if any of you brave souls have tried it out, do let me know the outcome of it! :)

Bun up, you gorgeous darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...