Presenting... Thriller MJ - MJ Accessories, that is

Whilst the famous Thriller MJ is R.I.P (God bless his soul), there's an MJ on our shores which is very much alive and kicking.

Prrrreeesenting...


In snitching Michael Jackson's lyrics: "She's BAD, she's bad..you know it..." - coz, girl, MJ does do your pocket Bad! She makes you wanna spend and spend!

Now, loosen your grip on your purses, read on and the rest is History...

So, if you Remember the Time where I stumbled upon the magic bun maker a few weeks back – quick! Click here if you haven’t read about it! And hold onto your horses girlies, I’ll write about the magic bun next week :) – I had stolen MJ Accessories’ business card, and decided to check out what she has in store for me online!

If you’d been thinking that MJ only sells bun makers, I’m guilty of planting that thought in your head. *sheepish* MJ Accessories mainly sells the mainstream accessories like earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and the less common ones – bun maker! (couldn’t resist), watches, brooches, anklets etc. 

MJ has been around since 2009, and now she has both an online and offline store (as far as I know, it’s between Tropicana City Mall’s Weekend Bazaar or Subang Parade’s Weekend Bazaar). 

Prices generally range as follows:
Earrings – RM12 onwards individually, or there’s 3 for RM10 offers.
Necklaces – from RM15 onwards
Bracelets – from RM15 onwards

If you're Wanna Be Starting Something with your purses, check these out first:

Owl lovers will go hoot, hooting after these cuties - RM25
Matching hooters (I don't mean the restaurant! I meant the ring!) - RM25
Wing it and fly - RM15
It ain't a furry tail, it's a Vogue Bracelet - RM39.90
Some of the items on the website are sold out - some are restockable, whilst some aren't. It's best to check with the ever helpful MJ on its availability. 

Whilst browsing about, I found myself getting rather confused about the labels vs contents, as I saw some earrings under the necklace categories. Unfortunately for me, (and fortunately for MJ), this had diverted my attention to the earrings instead and I lost focus! Bashful confession, I'm easily swayed away by pretty things :P What can I say, it's Human Nature.

This however, helps if you’re simply browsing about looking for interesting trinkets, as you’d stumble across something that you hadn’t even intended to look at (yeah, that’s what happened to me!), and BAM! You've Been Hit By the Smooth "Criminal"!

If you navigate by post dates, you’d notice how MJ has grown over the years – older posts have “busy” backgrounds, so busy that it diverts your attention away from the accessory (once again, guilty as confessed above >.<), whilst, newer posts have a clean backdrop that makes the accessory the centerpiece of the pic. 

Enjoy your shopping and when you're done, take a good look at the beautifully accessorized woMAN in the Mirror, darlings!

Since the initials "MJ" is oh-so-fondly associated to the King of Pop, in loving memory of him, I thought I'd subtly make his presence felt here. Words highlighted in gold are song titles' of Michael Jackson, in case you hadn't noticed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...