Tropicana City Mall Bazaar : I came, I saw, but did not conquer.

This weekend bazaar has been beckoning me for eons. I’d heard the call, I heeded it, and here I am writing to you fashionistas/shopaholics about it.



As the title of the post suggests, I went, I saw, but sadly, did not conquer =(

I’d say that the Tropicana Bazaar, for now, would be a bazaar that you’d drop by if you happen to be in the area, not somewhere that you’d go out of your way to visit and have a shopping spree. On the weekend that I was there, it was a pretty quiet Bazaar *sad* 


If you intend to give the Bazaar a go, do check out the website for a list of vendors that are peddling their fares (it’s almost never the same every weekend!) , at I Bazaar. I Bazaar also runs the Subang Parade Bazaar, which us Breakfast Divas will be 'tasting' soon, on our Tasted Treats.

Where is the Tropicana Bazaar you might ask? It’s conveniently situated outside the Bad Ass (café, I mean!) on the Ground Floor, which is at the "Borders" end of the mall.

Come closer: Miss Juicy needs to let you fashionistas in on an interesting find – the Bun Maker sold by MJ Accessories!! Nono, I ain’t talking about the bun that we bake and eat, I’m talking bout your hair bun. This is a nifty little device/gear/apparatus (?) =p that whips your hair up into a neat bun.

I was skeptical at first but being at the bazaar, I thought heck it, I’ll give it a try. Worst case, walk away! And walk away I did, but not before buying 2 for RM20 ;) 

 
That black thing at the bottom right corner that looks like a black nail file is the Bun Maker!
As you can see, MJ Accessories mainly sells what it's name suggests - accessories, Korean style.

I think MJ Accessories will be at Subang Parade this weekend, so pop on over to try the Bun Maker and trust me, you’d be a believer!!

Psssttt...Stay tuned, and I’ll do a post on the wonders of the Bun Maker soon!! Sorry dearies, gotta keep some juice for the next round ;)


Some of the other vendors who had interesting trinkets (unfortunately I was too busy checking out their stuffs that I did not take a pic of their store):


RM28 - cute cropped top
RM40 - High waisted print skirt


RM24 - All you need is love

RM25 - one for the Pink Ribbon Campaign

(Miss Juicy hearts the support by RYLDesigns for the campaign)

Cheryl, the talent behind RYLDesigns even custom makes the bracelets to your liking. Miss Juicy's is growing bigger for RYL!


If you're in the vincinity of Tropicana Mall, and wanna do something apart from shop in Carrefour or watch a movie, give the bazaar a visit - you never know what you can find (hint: Bun Maker! lol!!)

Happy Bazaar Shopping darlings!

2 comments:

Mj Accessories said...

wow~ thanks for purchasing the hair bun maker & support too..hope you guy like it~ ;)
how i remember who you are now..hehehe

Breakfast Chatz said...

MJ, shhhh ;) Keep up the good work dearie!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...