I've finally found my Sole Mate!

I speak to all you working ladies out there! I hear your murmurings about shoe comfort as well as looking fab in your work wear... I too understand that the most comfortable shoes i.e. hush puppies and scholls have shoes made for comfort but not for style.. and the pretty and fashionable ones cuts into your heels and gives you blisters!!


Fret not! I'll share with you my newest and most amazing discovery of shoe history! I introduce to you.. Mate Collaboration - your sole bff ..
 
Indeed it's amazing, handmade fashion accessories for shoes! So girlies.. say goodbye to plain-janes and hello to fashionable shoes without the sacrificing comfort! From an affordable RM12 all the way to RM30.. a much better option than rushing to the nearest pharmacy to find a plaster to ease the blister... (Yes we've all been there)..

So what does Mate offer.. a plethora of cute ribbons.. fancy buttons.. and blink blink anklets..





Attracted by the windows to new wonders.. and a new look for my shoes.. I decided to try them out myself.. So I put in my order.. and almost immediately I received my confirmation.. Miss Mate was quick to respond to my emails and orders.. once it's all confirmed.. I patiently waited for my package.. (Since they only deliver on Weds).. by Monday my package had nicely arrived.. Yippee!! I was so excited.. I took out my most unflattering shoes to try them on!

 

From plain to fab! Giving my shoes a new breathe of life.. The clips have 'teeth' for better grip onto the shoe... stops it from falling out!



Check out my old/new.. Fashionable Shoes! ta-da!




So, what's it like.. I tried out the white pair with black flower clips for a day.. because I loved them so much.. I only used them around the office... =) also I was afraid that the clips may fall off!


My Verdict:
I must say.. at first ..it's a little bit uncomfortable for my toes as I can feel the back of the metal clips pressing my flesh from inside the shoe... with much adjustments.. and walking around.. I could finally reach a comfortable spot to compromise some space for my toes.. I suppose this also depends on the type of shoe.. the ones I tried them on was fairly new and needed a bit of wearing in to expand..


Otherwise.. so far so good! I had others notice the new blink blink on my shoes.. or probably it's the skip in my walk from the feeling of wearing such pretty shoes!

Well.. you know what they say.. a best friend is someone who makes you feel good bout yourself and gives you great support.. Indeed you do Mate .. you are my sole bff! *smile.. and stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...