Dress your Mom up this Mother's Day

 This one is for my mommy.

When I was just a little girl, I always used to play dress up with my Mom's clothes. How many of you are nodding with me as you read that? :)

Regardless of whether you did that or not, as Mother's Day draws near, how bout dressing Momma up as a prezzie for her this year? Take a peek of what Miss Juicy have streamlined for you to select for Mummy this Mom’s Day.

Prosperous Momma

I know of some Mummies whose biggest physical problem at their current age is the “water retention” at where their tummy is supposed to be. Shame on that excess water! Tsk tsk! That said,water retention shouldn’t be a hindrance to mummy dressing up.

These will do wonders:
Double Woot - Runway (RM50)

Prints are great in diverting attention away from the tummy:
A Model Studio - Cally Abstract (RM34)

Blurry Boutique RM55
Ugly Duckling Closet Polkadots Flare Cutlotte Pants (RM55)
Miss Juicy absolutely hearts this pants, too bad that it's all sold out by now. I betcha' this would have been a lovely piece for the fashionista in you (and your mommy) =(
Methinks that polka dots will make Momma reminisce about the good ol' days. How convenient that polka dots are all back in fashion now! That said, better get your hands on the fad, lest it gets sold out like the Cutlotte Pants.
If using prints doesn't work at reducing the "water retention", throw on a belt, or a scarf (tipped by Fat Princess Jojo in Fun With Scarves) to give an illusion of a defined waistline. 

Sweet Momma

Yeah, we all know our moms are the sweetest being on this earth! Take the sweetness a notch further by donning these on:
Pretty Little Freaks - Lace Over Satin (RM59)
Confession: I've once again posted up a gorgeous pic of a sold out piece =( Forgive me darlings, but I just couldn't resist having a mention of it - can you blame me? *eeps*. This would be the last sold out piece (at press time), I promise you!

Vivace Cabin - Chiffon Top (now only for RM15!) hurry!
As promised, not only did Miss Juicy not give you a sold out item, I hereby present to you a discounted item! Yay! Hurry before it gets sold out. Normal price is RM40!
Boho Momma

Double Woot - The Embroideries (RM58)

I know my mom would certainly look younger in this dress – ain’t that all mummies’ secret desire? ;) to be "accidentally" mistaken as your sister, instead of your mom! *giggles* Humour her with The Embroideries

Yes Ma'am - Your Wish Is My Command (Working Momma)

Corporate looks that your mom might go for:

Emcee Couture - Abstract contrast waist band jersey dress (RM55)
Blissfully Beautiful - Brielle (RM75)

With this array of clothes for you to choose from, happy bonding with mummy dearest over this. But, if none of this fits the bill, there's always the fool proof gift of flowers. *grins* If  you don't have the luxury of having blooming flowers in your garden to pluck from, then consider this - Dealmates.com.my is having a discount on flowers for Mother's day i.e. a bouquet is RM88 instead of RM140. It's only valid for another 3 more days.

Happy dressing Momma Up, and Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...