Mirror... Mirror on the wall.. Who's the vainest of them all

My Vanity Closet that's who!

The new kid on the blogspot, My Vanity Closet brings us a variety of Korean fashion accessories!


With the upcoming mothers day drawing near ... I found myself browsing through blogshops selling accessories for my mum... Yes.. My mum, like me love having danglies and bling blings to accessorise too! Having no sisters.. I treat my mum like my sister.. Sharing clothes and accessories is part of that perk too! =)
So for this mum's day.. I decided to get her some new accessories .. To be honest I was looking for something that I can share with her too!! Nyek nyek! And that's where My Vanity Closet met and fulfilled my needs


Simple to navigate without the fuss and frills... The layout of the blog makes it easy to scroll through the items you desire .. Labels which segregates between necklaces to brooches.. Makes browsing an ease especially on tiny iPhone screens .. Lol.. Plus Ms Vanity herself is extremely helpful in suggesting, matching and mixing earrings or necklaces to make your accessories a complete set!



Pretty birds all in a row for only RM18

Tell your mum your 'heart' her with this necklace @ RM11

Did I also mention My Vanity Closet has one of the most competitive prices in the accessories blogshop list.. Well if that isn't an incentive to shop with My Vanity Closet ... I'm sure this would entice you!

In celebration of being one month old, My Vanity Closet is offering discounts!!

Buy 1 item - 10% discount!
Buy 2 items - 20% discount!
Buy 3 items - 30% discount!

If you are a previous customer of My Vanity Closet, you get an additional 10% discount!

Promotion period: now till 15 May 2011

Your own set of Hooters: Necklace - RM15 and Ring - RM10


Butterflies for RM12

This is my personal fav... For RM10.. may just get myself a set of Wings!

So what are you waiting for... Start browsing.. Smile and stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...