Summer lovin had me a blast!

Is it just me.. Or has it been hot!

Our Malaysian weather has been scorching that all you wanna do is run and hide in an air conditioned room... But hey... Instead of hibernating the day away in your air conditioned room.. Put on that happy dress, slip on some shades and head on fabulously to your favourite cafe... Sipping latte and munching cake away.. Nothing beats hot swealting heat than a girly day out!!

And to help you out... Check out some of these summery fashion finds for your summer day out!



Untitled

Flirty Floral Pink


Cotton Candy Party
Cotton Candy Party

<><><>
Lana Black
Lana Black




cocktails: Dresses

RM63
I love this dress the moment I saw it.. However as luck had it.. It's SOLD OUT!
but since it's so pretty.. it's definitely worth the mention! Hopefully they do a restock!




RM20


And for good measure.. I thought I throw in this fun piece! You'll never know when you need more than one sunnies!
<><><>
<><><>
Never too many Sunnies - RM28

So enjoy your day out! *smile and stay Fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...