An Organized Diva makes A Happy Aphordite

Ok so maybe I have a tad bit of OCD but i simply love things organized! Am sure there are some of you out there who are just as happy to be organized as me too be it for your work desk or your purse or your room :P

Have you stumbled across the  " everything store" : AISHOP ? if you haven't, let's take a sneaky peek :) It is a online shop selling everything from clothing, accessories, bags to home deco and office deco.


Their online store is pretty organised in tabs of the menus and you can select what categories you wish to shop in . For this post , am mesmerized with creative living with organising my room / office details and of course LADIES FASHION CLOTHINGS! :p . So check these out and bear with diva me :))



A Shopping Diva : AISHOP LADIES FASHION

Glamour V Neck Printed DressFascinating Sexy Lace DressSummer Stylish Sequin Top - White
Japan Street Stylish Top - GreyVintage Europe Style StockingBohemian Paisley Lovable Top
Sleeveless Pleated V Neck Top - BlackFashionable Bohemian Style Maxi - BlueFlowery Summer Season Top - Red
Stylish Fitting Cotton SkirtStylish Cutting Chiffon Dress – Dark PinkSleeveless Collar Button Dress (yellow)

They all range less then RM 50 and some even less then RM 35 and I have to say their delivery is quick and as soon as you pay you can expect your parcel in 2 days even! Quality of clothes are satisfactory for the price you pay and their designs are ever changing . You can sign up for their newsletter and you will get updates whenever there is a sale!

pssssttt : sales sees tops for about RM 5-10 !! :) WHOA I know !

Now on a different page, click creative living and you get to be Organized Diva

An Organized Diva : Happy and OCD

Flowery Words Makeup Box 
Flowery Make up Box - RM 23.80
Pink and bright its bringing my childhood memories back as I used to play with the Barbie accessories!

12 Piece Car Shade CD Bag 
12 piece Car CD holder - RM 5.80
Simple straight to the point, how many of you can't find your CDs during a traffic jam ??

3-in-1 Container with transparent lid (Green Flowerish) 
3 in 1 container with transparent lid - RM 9.80 ( think little hair pieces or clips to store ? )  I got them even to store my make up pencils for eyes and lids it was very creative in colour and added some rainbow to my dressing table



Lolipop coloured Bin - RM 17.80
It was just too cute not to add but hey its sooo sweet to be a coloured bin for rubbish :P

A -Amazing Value to me , I - I found loads to buy, S - sales are paradise , H - holla at your friends so you can save on delivery, O - oooooooo I gasped at their clothes too and P - pretty beautiful items :) I just summed up AISHOP for you . weeeeeeeeee enjoy shopping Divas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...