Fashion Plus-ed

Fashionistas, God is fair!

Now, before you freak out and think that I’m gonna start preaching about religious beliefs, you are soo wrong!! Well, unless you’re talking about the Fashion Religion, then we’re talking the same tune sister!

So, you’ve been clicking through many online shops, drooling over many a pretty dress and blouse. You look at the available size, but alas! the sizes does not complement your blessed curves.      

Fret no longer darlings, for here, I introduce to you…



Ahh…finally for every skinny top that you drooled over, there’s now a plus sized version! I rest my case, God is fair…Ok, maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but you get the picture – you can now go shopping downtown at Plus Size Fashion.

Miss Juicy absolutely hearts the confidence that radiates around Plus Size’s webbie. Plus Size believes that you should Flaunt Your Curves, and I say aye to that! She has fantastic tips on making the clothes work for your curves, and the best part, she’s her own model!

Check out some of her collection:

Sweet Drape Puffy Cardigan - RM39
I love how Cat pullled this off stylishly


Pluso Puff Top - RM33

OL Polka Dress - RM49
Abstract Tunic - RM35

With the confidence that Cat from Plus Size wears, I find myself more drawn towards seeing the clothes dressed on her, instead of those that were displayed on the mannequins. She stays true to her belief that “Nothing looks better on a woman than her confidence and pride."

Start wearing your confidence, darlings...oh...and along with Plus Size too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...