Citygate Outlets Hong Kong ( Part One of course )

Good morning ya’ll. SO first things first so we get the record straight – Lady Aphordite HEARTS the little heaven called shopping. More so when it is at an international shopping destination like Hong Kong. Now, for those who have been there , hear me say – one post is not sufficient. This part one will be solely on the miraculous man built outlet mall – CITYGATE OUTLETS (HONG KONG)


Before we go any further, please allocate a day just for this outlet mall. Citygate outlets basically houses international brands be it luxury, average and affordable brands all in one place at a theme of discounts! Everything is discounted being an outlet centre so start saving up as you read this (throw in some cash into your piggy bank while you’re at it).

Now, Citygate Outlets is divided to two parts, call it two towers. About 3 floors in them, so if you were to run around like a headless chicken to every single shop, you will have insufficient time. Goggle and pick the brands you fancy and would tick as a definite must see. My list included Adidas, Esprit, Nike , Roxy, Body Shop, Crocs as my most important ones to cross out.

Will not bore you with the locations of each shop in the outlet, but do Google it and click on www.citygateoutlets.com.hk/ it even shows you how to get there and brands available to you. Now I am an avid fan of Body Shop as I am a fruity floral scent friendly person and not long ago they discontinued their MANGO range in Malaysia but you can find it in London and also here in Citygate. Hooray for those who missed it till then! Shower gels in Malaysia Body Shop work out to about RM 39- RM 49 depending on which flavor you choose. At the outlet in CItygate, you can get it for RM 20 giving you a huge savings when you buy multiple purchases! I went crazy even with the traveler sized shower gels as it was only RM 50 for 5 different bottles. Over here in KL, it would be about RM 20 if am not mistaken. Correct me if am wrong. Other things purchased here included their body lotion range which was also at half price.





Esprit was one of the outlets most talked about in every blog I read before heading to Hong Kong. To settle my curiosity, I had to cross it out on my list as I walked over. The biggest esprit store I have ever been to is Pavilion which is on 2 floors and has a big range on ladies and men’s apparel. The outlet in Citygate never ceased to surprise me. It was one big store which reminded me of perhaps half a floor of IKEA ( for comparison sake I swear! ). I almost got lost but I suppose if you go line by line and quietly pick your things together you would do just fine as a fellow shopaholic. Tops were going for RM 20-25 and dresses for RM 50 . Basic Tshirts and plain coloured racer backs were only about RM 10-15 while coats and jackets were about RM 100. If you are an Esprit freak , brace yourself! You are going to go crazy!


Point to note , at some outlets are very affordable, it will be PACKED with mad fashionistas like you and me as well as KIASU ladies – aunties and all who are doing cheap shopping. So it would be perfect if you know your size well perhaps in your local stores before going over to just pick the designs. That was what I did =) it saved me a whole lotta time.

Nike and Adidas sports stores were on 50% off at outlet price so everything was very affordable. Shoes were only RM 150 and tops were RM 50-70 . One of my favorite outlets was Roxy as I love their designs, can you believe each top was only a bout RM 30 ?? I grabbed about 5 and had a Garfield smile on my lady Aphrodite face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...