Cats Whiskers - Online

I bet as you saw my profile, you could not pass by the gentle fact I check out blogs every morning and I kid you not, my favourite tabs on my pc is rather long with almost 50 blogspots and online shopping havens i have marked with experience in every one .

Cats Whiskers is no different as one of my favourite stores to shop online . I used to go over to their Bangsar outlet for the real shopping experience but once you have your sizes right, you can shop online perfectly at their brand online.





First before reading further , click on the link above and SIGN UP AS A MEMBER at the icon you will see below the webpage looks like above!! you get updates from them as new lines come in to their stores and online blogspot and you will be the first to know. Best part is when there is a sale, you get the email first too as a member! Just add yourself to their mailing list.

I have to say as i have travelled in my shopping agendas around Asia especially I sometimes see the same lines being sold here by cats whiskers which will be a terrific buy minus the airfare and cost of travelling.

Recently i submitted to temptation with an order just a few weeks ago and all I had to do was give them my mailing address for my present to myself to be posted for RM 4 just the next day or two , They use Kangaroo mail which i feel is faster then POS LAJU and you can check your online parcel using the online tracking system. Items that are still on sale on their website is as follows ( look at the cut off marks too from their original prices)


Cats Halter with Twi...
RM 39.00
RM 11.70
Save up to 70.00%

Cats Off Center Butt...
RM 69.00
RM 20.70
Save up to 70.00%

Cats Plain Frilled B...
RM 55.00
RM 27.50
Save up to 50.00%
You will see i have bought many of my items on sale at the fraction of the price too! RM 20-30 for dresses and the quality I find is good and lasts long past few years that i have purchased from them.


Another compliment from my countless experience with Cats Whiskers is their ability to be efficient and able to answer any questions i had over email very quick! CURIOUS and EXCITED shoppers like me cant wait to get my hands on my shopping parcels and they deal with my excitement nicely!

Well done Cats Whiskers, you never fail to disapoint me after my ten dealings of purchasing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...