Trinkets Trail at Subang Avenue

One sunny Saturday afternoon while looking for food, I stumbled upon the somewhat newly opened Subang Avenue!

I was most intrigued by the 'disco skating' sign on the top most floor of the commercial area... Hence decided to go in to explore... If you haven't visited Subang Avenue ... Sad to say.. The take up of mall tenants are poor... Resulting in what one may call.. a ghostly mall!! Other than a couple of shops located closest to the window facing the main street... And eateries such as Skewers and Taipei Taipei (which I highly recommend for Taiwanese food) ... Subang Avenue still has a long way to go..

What caught my eye though was the small scale bazaar "Trinket's Trail" that is held every Saturday from 11am to 6pm...





Not more than 10 stalls selling your usual clothes... Accessories... Biscuits for the upcoming CNY ... One stall in particular I feel I must highlight here (the purpose of this post actually) is the accessory shop selling bronze and silver accessories ... This little stall has a fair selection of earrings.. necklaces.. and bracelets..







The design of the necklaces are unique and quite pretty I must say and the best thing about it... It's only RM20 each! A really steal! *gasps! My personal favs are the animal collections... the elephant in particular is quite cute... altho the owls are the ones that stand out to me.. I know of a friend who likes owls.. and would have liked to get her hands on one of those.. and for RM20.. why not a few more..=)

To complete the look... Vintage Charm bracelets at RM10! Now that is a real deal...



Overall was the trip worth it...?? If you're into bronze / sliver accessories ( or Taiwanese food) I say aye ... Otherwise subang parade still provides a lot more choices and their weekend bazaar have more selections so more fun to shop..
till next time...* smile and stay fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...