Citygate Outlets Hong Kong - Part Two

I am sure you realized I missed out CROCS only because it was too special to shove it down with the rest of the delicious deals. Crocs normal prices of flip flops go from RM 100-150 and truth be told I have never seen any wedges designs sold in CROCS MALAYSIA.



picture credited from http:/hongkongextras.com


At the Citygate outlet, their flip flops which are the most comfortable in the world only cost RM 50!! Can you believe it ? I only got a black pair but if they had my size in other colors, I would have got them too. They also had beautiful wedges in royal purple and jungle brown and it was only at RM 70 and being crocs they were absolutely cosy to sink your feet in. Mind you the price below is as per their official CROCS website in USD . I also could not find you the exact black one on picture but perhaps imagine the purple flip flop below in black !


Besides these affordable brands, you can check out CLUB 21 which houses CK, Prada, Armani at half the price but you will be looking at about RM 500-1000 price tag. If you can afford it, by all means go for it! The sole CK outlet though was carrying men’s tshirts for RM 100-200 which for its brand was a good buy. Their quality is soft and very soothing when worn too. KATE SPADE was on an outlet price being about RM 400 cheaper then its retail price here in KL .



As you walk across the two towers, at one end you will come to CK ( check the directory please so you do not get lost) and if you come all the three floors down you will see an outlet shop filled with different brands of SISLEY, UNITED COLOURS OF BENETTON, MISS SIXTY, HUSH PUPPIES and so on. You canot miss it as it will be next to a very big bookstore. Sure, it did not look as classy as the other outlets but go in and find your bargains! I found SISLEY pleated work skirts for only RM 30 each and a UNITED COLOURS OF BENETON purple jacket for only RM 50. Some of the items are sample items and that would explain the fraction of the price. I found the quality still good and if you are worrying of where it travelled then go back and give it a wash before use ( that is what you should be doing anyway for new bargains).

As I walked out with my shopping galore, I could not help but feel how in the near future am definitely paying this place a visit again for its great bargains and value for money. Who would have thought brands can be affordable – only at the Citygate Outlet mall (shoot me so I sound like a freaking commercial but its TRUE! )

Enjoy !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...