Who Would U Allow to Dress U up ?

And the last I recall letting someone dress me up was my dear Mum when I was say - 10 and below ? She had great taste and knew what colours toned me beautifully.. Thus my good fashion sense today - ahem. Well ok you get the point : Try letting "My Vintage Garden : We Dress You Up" have a go ? you will not be disappointed . . . ( these dots are meant to stress the three words it follows by after )

*We Dress You Up*
 
I stumbled across this blogspot about a year ago in July if through other reviewers and after seeing so many blogspots online, I was used to seeing the same items at different prices everywhere and knowingly someone out there is going to have something I buy online. But, My Vintage Garden has really unique dresses and tops hardly seen in other blogspots at all - so the UNIQUE POINT to be owning something no one has - TA- DA!

They are EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE TOO , I previously have paid about RM 60 or less for fancy dresses and about RM 30-40 for skirts or tops during their sales which are crazy bargains! Check out some of the items that have caught my eye this past week - sexy, pretty, stylish **keep your email open soon to place the order **




Above : Panel Tiered Bodycon Dress found in 5 colours for only RM 59 each

Sexy Corset tops in RM 59 each ( steal if you ask me comparing to corset tops in shopping malls)




Prett Maxi dresses in happy colours above : RM 59

Now I have only inserted these three above just to give you a cuppa sweet taste what you can expect. But these below are more awesome things they have : but here is the CATCH - CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW THE FULL DETAILS OK ? :)



So here is the link : http://myvintagegarden.blogspot.com/ **big smile**

From my excellent experience with them, their clothes do not just fit PETITES , they are free in size ( Some of the dresses are on their website )  and actually mean it in terms of a size 8-10 or 6-8 as shown in their website per clothing. They are honest in feedback if you ask for more definite detail in sizing and they do not hesitate to reply any questions you may have. 

Their dresses and tops / skirts besides being great in fit , stand out in the crowd and the quality I have paid for their beautiful pieces is outstanding : long lasting quality of material and when they say stretchable in their posts  : they are honest ! They will stretch and hug your body in the right places when the cuttings flatter your body shapes.

Psssttt with Valentines Day coming up , don't you think the teasing red dress up there will do your date justice **winks** ?

Totally loved shopping with My Vintage Garden and yes, to answer your question : I sure will let My Vintage Garden Dress Me Up in their pretty clothings ! :) **big smile**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...