Bubbly for your Hair!

From a special someone... I got a special surprise for Christmas... a rather unusual Christmas pressie:
Liese Bubble Hair Colour - Cassis Berry
 


Hair dye for Christmas... lol.. not the conventional kinda gift, but I believe a great deal of thought (and Korean influence) went into it... Especially since my coloured hair is not starting to outgrow itself horrendously... =P The last I coloured my hair was early last year, and on top of that I decided to be a little more adventurous and bleached streaks of my hair in blond and pink...... to give you an idea how my hair looks like now.. dry brittle brown, with white bits from the bleach.. Ick!

So what so special bout this Home DIY hair colour kit? - It uses foam! Like shampoo, you squeeze a handful of foam out of the bottle (mixed as per instructions that comes with the pack) and massage it into your hair... Yes it's that simple! Just keep going on until you've covered your whole head..working from the top to bottom... make sure you pay special attention to the hairline...
It's recommended that you use the whole bottle for shoulder length hair... 

After 30 mins....

The Verdict:

Washing off was easy! And you've left with a smooth feel after washing the foam off... it's really like shampooing your hair. I felt a little tingly sensation on my scalp.. and a little bit uncomfortable from the smell of the ammonia.. but all else it was quite fun to do... after you've foamed it up.. it's easy to pile the hair on top of your head.... and do a Mohawk =)) no more having to section parts of your hair.

The finish was great! The colour I got turned out auburn-ish... although a little uneven at certain parts especially the back hairline (hence get a friend to help you foam up)... but it's passable... even after a few days it didn't make my hair feel dry... The best part of it.. no more patches of uneven hair colour... A good temporary fix when you're short on cash... but still need to look good..=)

*smile.. Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...