Shh.. its heaven on earth and its a secret..

Ok so the week passes and you get stressed, angry or any negative feeling all S.U.R.P.R.E.S.S.E.D. What should you do or where should you go ? Well, come over closer.. little teeny bit more closer and I will tell you a secret : I found a little piece of heaven on earth .. and it was AN ODYSSEY itself : THAI ODYSSEY , a place of massage, relaxation and spa.





Picture above credited to http://www.thaiodyssey.com.my/

It was once upon a very bright , hot , sunny Saturday ( did i mention boiling hot ** drama hands on head**) and as hungover as I was, the cure to the negative feeling of headache , and morning after of a clubbing night was GOOD FOOD and a GOOD SPA! And so I headed to the Thai Odyssey in Bangsar ( at Telawi Street) . It was on the upper floor of the two storey shoplot and I wondered was it a small or spacious heaven ? Doubts aside, i walked up the flight of stairs and was mesmerised .




Picture above credited to http://www.thaiodyssey.com.my/

Sure , being kiasu I have checked out their website to see their interior but what I saw was beautiful and simply heavenly. The view of the spa was breathtaking , clean and I also felt back in Bangkok itself . ( truth be told, i would like to say Bangkok can be my second home the rate i go over at least 3 times a year but thats another post **winks**)

I checked in with their receptionist who was super friendly and she made sure my appointment was ready and waiting for me as she introduced me to my massuist.
The lady was Thai and very sweet to explain step by step what I had to do before starting my massage. Through all my spa experiences, I have to say one does not like being embarassed not knowing what is first and next ie do i remove all my clothes now? do i wait for you ? do i open the door ? yes, they explain to you very gently and politely so be thankful, I know i was :)


I opted for an hour or aromatherapy body massage and I was able to also pick my scent of oils to be used . I went of course for the choice of simple relaxation : take a deep breath of the smell of Lavender! **big smiles** By looking below, you can sniff it too can't you :) don't kill the messenger of bad influence **shudders**


 

Now the massage was all in all perfect and beautiful as relaxing as I could feel. Thai massages are always the most satisfying and each breath i took , i relaxed as the massage lurked through my skin and cured all negative body feelings i had! Bravo to the massuist and bravo Thai Odyssey for bringing little pieces of Thai heaven back home here. The price of the massages are also quite reasonable for the quality you will receive , simply brilliant!

The massage room was cosy with dimmed lights ( of course ) and very clean and neat . Candles , wooden background and cosy surroundings - BLISS OF A WELL RUN SPA.

As she gave me my massage, the massuist always checked if the pressure and energy used was ok and if I was comfortable or in pain. I really did appreciate that definitely ! Every breath I could inhale relaxing rehabilitating lavender and oh wow was i energised! After the massage, I felt ALIVE!! ( no, do not picture Frankenstein being alive as the professor yelled out loud, think happy bunny on a garden of heaven )

I took the liberty of the below promotional packages they had available online and you can find out more on their website too http://www.thaiodyssey.com.my/ . I was overwhelmed when I got home and saw their many awards online too :) Well done and you just earned yourself a loyal customer :) I have to tell the truth though i love hopping around experiences new spas ( again **wink** watch out more posts coming your way on this topic ) :)

 
So what are you waiting for,  I shared a secret so it is only justice you go ahead and enjoy a great massage or spa yourself this weekend! I know Lady Aphordite will. It is never a sin to pamper oneself ! :P Ttyl !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...